Flood Cleanup Services Sterling Heights Mi
We offer 30 minute response to your Sterling Heights location for fast Flood Cleanup services which consist of everything from the initial inspection to final reconstruction and everything in between. Call now so we can start the flood cleanup process. 855-791-3900
- Inspection. Immediately after any water disaster, we inspect the property and evaluate the extent of the flood damage. We will work with you to put together a plan, take time to explain to you what needs to be done and why, and what it will take to bring your home or business back to its original pre loss condition or better. We use the most up-to-date moisture detecting equipment in the industry to find the flood damage and mitigate it. Thermal Imaging Our Flood Cleanup Services Are #1 in Michigan. We work with all insurance companies / bill them directly and help you understand and file your insurance claim.
- Demolition and clean-up. Before restoration can begin, we make sure that any damaged building material (such as water-soaked carpets, pad, drywall, hardwood floors) that cannot be restored is properly removed.
- Water extraction. Initial water extraction will remove up to 94 percent of the water, and we are often able to accomplish this without removing personal contents. If necessary, we will remove any water-soaked materials for extraction off-site, storage, and restoration. Content Cleaning / Storage
- Professional drying. Our State-of-the-art industrial dehumidifiers and Air blowers complete the drying process, which is continuously monitored to ensure that all moisture has been extracted.Structural Drying
- Mold prevention. Water damage can lead to mold. Quick action will help prevent the onset of mold and bacteria, but if it has already started, our mold remediation team can quickly attack the problem, remove molds from your home, and prevent it from re-occurring. Mold Removal / Testing
- Complete reconstruction. We can bring your valuable property and possessions back to their original condition or better—guaranteed for 5 years in writing! Reconstruction
Fast Flood Water Cleanup Services
Since founded in the early 90′s, we have maintained a proud reputation for speed, integrity, ethics, ambition, and premium customer service. Because of this, we have become one of the largest water mitigation companies here in Michigan. We have the manpower, experience, equipment and expertise to get the job done – quickly and effectively. We can be on-site within 30 minutes of your call! When Disaster strikes Michigan we provide immediate response, cost effective decision making, proven strategies and leadership. We quickly stabilize the existing conditions, customize a unique program to minimize business interruption and bring your loss to a swift conclusion..
FLOOD DAMAGE CLEANUP PROCEDURES
WHEN YOUR HOUSE OR BUSINESS FLOODS, THE WATER CAN WREAK HAVOC ON THE STRUCTURE OF THE PROPERTY, YOUR PERSONAL BELONGINGS, AND THE HEALTH OF THE INSIDE ENVIRONMENT. FLOOD WATERS CONTAIN MANY CONTAMINANTS AND LOTS OF BACTERIA. HIGH DOLLAR ITEMS CAN GET RUINED ALL AT ONCE, EVEN WITH JUST AN INCH OF WATER, FOR EXAMPLE: CARPETING, WALLBOARD, APPLIANCES, AND FURNITURE. A MORE SEVERE STORM OR DEEPER FLOOD MAY ADD DAMAGE TO EVEN MORE EXPENSIVE SYSTEMS, LIKE: DUCTS, THE HEATER AND AIR CONDITIONER, ROOFING, PRIVATE SEWAGE AND WELL SYSTEMS, UTILITIES, AND THE FOUNDATION.FLOOD CLEANUP IS A PHONE CALL AWAY, WE SERVICE THESE FINE CITIES IN MICHIGAN
- Powerful truck mounted and portable extraction units to remove water damage fast
- Heavy-duty submersible and gas-powered pumps eliminate high water level
- Drying equipment prevents metal corrosion, swelling, warping of floors, walls and furniture
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers and other meters measures moisture saturation
- Thorough inspection of hidden damage from water and attention to structural issues such as sub-floors, floor coverings, drywalls, trim/baseboards and painting
- We work with all insurance companies and our main goal is helping our clients obtain the best settlement they are entitled to under their policy, guiding them through the entire insurance claims process and speed up their recovery.
We open walls to properly dry behind wet drywall!
Water Damage Restoration Services include:
- Emergency 30 minute response water removal
- Structural drying including walls, ceilings, cavities, crawl space and floors
- Drying of carpets, upholstery, drapery
- Cleaning and sealing contaminated ducting
- Final cleaning per regular Coit services
- Mold remediation as it relates to emergency response
- Additional services as they reflect our core competencies
The Select Restoration Specialist have:
- Hands on water damage restoration experience
- Specialized tools and equipment
- Working knowledge of the ANSI / IICRC S-500
- Standard and Reference Guide for
- Professional Water Damage Restoration
- Full understanding and application of Psychrometry
- Prevent secondary damage
- Manage customized remediation protocols in category 3 water damage
- Follow the IICRC S-500 guidelines without exception
- Inspect using instruments that determine moisture levels in the air, on surface materials and sub-surface materials
- Create a detailed drying plan to safely remove moisture as quickly and economically as possible
If you have water damage in sterling heights Mi. and need emergency water damage restoration services call now 855-791-3900 We are here 24/7 to cleanup your situation.